Friday, August 7, 2009

Meanwhile,

as I'm currently in denial that I have to give birth to another large baby, er I mean, as I'm waiting for this baby to arrive, we've been busy. Real busy.

I should take a picture of all the busy-ness. But that would involve busting out the wide angle lens for pictures of rooms, and I'm too busy (read: lazy) for that right now. But I'll get on it.

In between the busy-ness, we've had some great family time.



And it's dawned on me- my "baby" won't be my baby anymore. 'Cause you know how it is- you have a baby, and the one who was your "baby" looks, well, huge in comparison.

This makes me sad. So if I'm not working on some random house project, you can find me (and Jeff) here:



Then I got crazy before his bedtime with the pictures.




In all his sweet chunkyness.

(Do the truffle shuffle?)

'Cause for now, he's still my baby. For however long that may be.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm starting to feel the same!
Johnny has grown so much...I'm sure he'll look huge next to a newborn. I'm thinking of ya girl. Good luck with your labor and delivery...miss you!

Jen said...

Johnny is so cute. I just love the pictures of him. Ya know that Hush Girl, song, something about the Helen Keller? Why not add, Hush Boy and shut your lips. Do the truffle shuffle and talk with your hips. I think I like that verse way more! BTW, don't worry about the whole landlord thing. It's over and done with. I'm just glad for you guys that she isn't your landlord anymore. I'd have to take a sedative before even thinking about talking to her. LOL!

WhettenWild said...

Johnny is such a cutie! He'll be a great big brother.

dena4kids said...

That last picture cracks me up!!! How cute is that?!!! Everybody loves Johnny Tremayne superstar!(jazz hands)