Saturday, August 29, 2009

I don't remember the last time I cooked a meal.

I have so many people to thank and so many thank you notes to write (which I haven't done yet; soooo embarrassing). I've got sisters in law who cook delicious meals, neighbors who bring over awesome food, and a visiting teacher who hadn't even met me yet and brought over 6 outfits as a present. Yes, I said SIX. How sweet is that?

And just when I thought we'd de-treated the house of all the delicious homemade brownies, homemade oreo's, cookies, and so forth, this came in the mail from Jeff's work:

And the feasting began again. No wonder I still look like I have a twin to deliver. That will sooo not be pictured.
And when I opened this box:

I's all "sooo ca-uuuute!" Yes I am such a nerd.

So anyways, guess I really will go photograph every blanket, outfit, and bracelet. Oh, and guess I ought to get on those thank you notes with my terrible scrawl, too. Wish I could type 'em - they'd actually be legible.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my I have missed out on so much first off had now idea you were pregnant and second your mad photography skills are exceeding.

Congrats!!!

Oh, and just give the cookie a try so all that pretty wrapping doesn't go to waste...it's the least you could do.

WhettenWild said...

I bet those cookies are good. I tasted one that they sent when you had John, and those had been in the freezer for 4 months. YUM!

Heidi said...

yummy yummy!those cookies look good. Enjoy every moment that you get to dress her up...soon enough she'll want a say in it and you never know what she'll want :)

Jen said...

Those cookies look amazing. I look at it this way, if you tell someone thanks for a gift when it's given, then you really don't even have to worry about sending a thank-you note. That is coming from me, though! LOL!

The Schoonies said...

Cheryl and Company has some pretty good cookies! So nice that you have had so many people taking care of you.