Friday, July 31, 2009

One question.

So my dear hubby comes home tomorrow from 26 days out of town. I'm not excited at all. Nope. Not counting down the hours or anything. Or considering calling the airlines to move up his flight either. . .

But anyhoo, I've made a lot of artistic decisions with thee ole house here. I think he'll approve of them all. . . I think. Maybe with one possible exception.

That, being this little hair-brained scheme:

I love it. He might not so much. . . .does it soften the blow if his favorite cookie recipe is currently on the front?

7 comments:

Alissa said...

it only softens the blow if you make a batch of them for him.

WhettenWild said...

I'm sure he'll like it! It looks great!

Renee said...

Oh my gosh!!! Is that chalkboard paint on your door?? I LOVE IT! I love the style of your doors too...

I need to have you decorate my house, I'm so not good at it...

Jen said...

I love it! I'm sure Jeff will too! Who knows, maybe he'll want to put the chalkboard paint on a few walls in the house with his drawing skills!

Heidi said...

Your house looks so good. Youve done a lot of work! I'm impresssed!! I've been LAZY lately . I want to see your haircut!! I cut mine 2 weeks ago i guess i've got some updating to do too.

The Schoonies said...

It looks very cute! I hope that Jeff liked it:) I am sure he is just happy to be at home with his family!!

dena4kids said...

LOVE the paint! was it hard to do? It looks AWESOME!