Tuesday, July 21, 2009

No hubby + no TV + no computer makes Mandi a dull boy.

Er, girl.

Duuuuude-duh. Holy crap. How did people live without the internet 10 years ago? Seriously?

Well, at least I've been trying to be productive. Ooooh! A lil sneaky peaky of the (unfinished) nursery, huh?

Okay. First: picture an empty room. White walls. Got it?

Ta. . .

(sorry the "da" is yet to come when everything's in there-including bedding).

So my dad's all like, "you need a nice shelf in here" . And I'm all, "hehe yeah I sure do ha ha." And he's all "no seriously- it'd only take me a couple hours. Easy!"

Yep. Easy peasy, huh? Easiest shelf you've ever seen! Hee hee. Thanks Dad. You got mad skills.

Then I's still bored- so I've done up the boys room. Then I painted my own room, and then the bathroom downstairs, and and and. . .
well, that's for a future post. Oh, and- painting sucks, man.

P.S.- that fast dwindling countdown near that baby is freakin me out.

4 comments:

Renee said...

OH my word, your dad is extremely talented!! That is one beautiful shelf. It all looks so pretty, can't wait to see it finished. What colors did you paint the different rooms?

Jen said...

Love it! I want to see more pictures! Did your dad make that shelf? It is amazing!

dena4kids said...

LOVE IT!!! I love that lamp! Where did you get it?
I am glad you got your internet! I wouldn't want to live without mine!

WhettenWild said...

It looks so good! Dad really can whip out a shelf in no time. Looks great Dad!