Now I'm not sayin' I think all these are insulting. Sure is interesting what comes out of some people's mouths (mostly stranger's mouths), though. And it's also too bad that I've forgotten a ton of them. Dena swears I'm the only one who gets so many comments from strangers. I'm starting to think she's right.
1. "Did you swallow a watermelon?"
2. "You really pop out early. WOW."
3. "You're sure carrying that baby high. It must be a girl."
4. "Hey come here. Those are all yours? Wow. I once saw a lady with 7 kids. . ."
5. "So are ya just pregnant or did you get fat?" (okay okay this is the only one that's not from this pregnancy but it is by far the most tactless).
6. (with mild disgust): "Sooo. . . another one, huh?"
7. "Well now that you're having a girl you can go send your husband to get fixed."
8. "Whoa. You must really like kids."
9. "Are ya growing an army?"
10. "Wow. You've got your own basketball team!"
11. "Gain a pound or two, did we?"