Monday, June 8, 2009

Just Desserts.

I's one of those kids who had all kinds of creative (read: "bizarre") ideas as a child (hey shut up fine I still have bizarre ideas as an adult). And while no parent wants to squash their kids creativity, I'm sure I was a serious pain in the butt with my new & weird idea for the week.

Jamison is my punishment.

He can be found at certain points in the day with a new idea,

and at the very least a new art project.

Take the aforementioned robot shirt.

Or this week's attempt to build a hammock.

This was his 2nd attempt. Imagine the first involving paper, duct tape, and a whole lot of yarn. The 3rd has already been tried and abandoned as well. I appreciate his persistance.
This here's his homemade present to his favorite cousin, Hailey.

And the robot from last weekend:

When he grows up he wants to be a "maker". Go for it, dude. But can I be left out of the newest project for a little while? Including the cleaning?

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Hey, if he invents something amazing you could get some money! :)

Jen said...

Hey has such an inventive little mind. I love th ehammock and robot costume! Way to go Jamison!

WhettenWild said...

I love all of his inventions. He's a smart little guy!

Heidi said...

Awesome dude! Its good he is inventive...being a maker is a good career :) .

The Schoonies said...

He is so creative. I love the push pin robot. It looks like he is concentrating so hard on his coloring. I know what you mean about the cleanup. It is so fun for the kids to do projects but so much work at the same time!