Monday, June 22, 2009

I sure hope it's a girl.

'Cause if not, I'm screwed.
Not that I'd take any of the fun/shopping/making back, 'cause I've really enjoyed it.
Check out this totally gorg blanket made by the oh-so-talented Corneille:

I'm in love. I think I'll just hang it on the wall. AND she did all the other baby bedding which I won't take a picture of until it's laid out on a crib in all it's glory. I'm so excited about it.

These lil diaper holder thingys (or powder, wipes, whatever) are missing their "M"'s to go on the front. And the little rack hanger thingy (that's the technical term) will hold her tutu. Oh my GOSH. Girls are so fun. Even if it's a boy in there. Still fun.

And I already ordered a blessing dress. Yeah. Leave it to me to think waaay ahead.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

She sure is talented! The dress is cute!! I hope it is a girl for you!

WhettenWild said...

The quilt turned out so pretty! I wish I could that!

arianne said...

ok LOVE that blanket it is beautiful!! I also LOVE that blessing dress. Where in the world did you find it? I need to get one for Cambree (hopefully). That dress is goregous!!

I also love the the other "thingys" too cute!!! Hopefully I will be able to ses her room all decorated when you move back!! Oh and her in her beautiful dress! :)

dena4kids said...

I Love that dress!!!! and the blanket!=) I love decorating for girls. Boys are fun to but there is just something about girls!

Jen said...

That blanket is B-U-tiful! SHe is one amazing woman! If I ever have a little girl (and at the rate I'm going, I never will) I want that same exact blessing dress. That is the most beautiful white dress ever! Great job! You shouild become an interior designer!