Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I ought to be a total pro at this.

"This", being packing.

We keep our boxes from move to move; and hey, they remind us of where we've been and what Jeff was working on at the time. (We don't love Romaine lettuce that much).

Boxes are starting to take over. Since I've moved so many times you'd think I'd have it down to a science. I do, in a way- I mentally pack my house before I begin.

I'm already sick of it-- anyone want to coordinate the movers for me? No? How about call on utilities? Any takers?

5 comments:

The Schoonies said...

Not fun, especially that you are pregnant and it is warm. Good luck. If I lived closer I would offer to help:)

dena4kids said...

I would love to help~ as long as you don't mind the sniffing and crying!=)sniff...sniff... see I can't even write this post without crying!

Heidi said...

I feel for ya. Not fun esp when pregnant and its summer. Good luck.. I would not be much

WhettenWild said...

I'd help if I could. I hate moving!

Jen said...

I'll be home Saturday so I can help you when I get back. When are you guys actually moving?