Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Did I catch a "niner" in there?

Happy Anniversary to me. Us, I mean.
9 years of marriage and I can only find a handful of pics of just the two of us?

What a shame. This year maybe I'll work on handing the camera to someone else and ensuring that the both of us are in a picture together once in a while. Shudder. I try and stay out of pics if I can.

Heck, we've only got a handful of family pictures, too. But I digress.

9 years ago I's wearing a dress I had to suck in constantly just to fit inside- I could barely breathe, and by the end of the night I'd popped one of the millions of buttons on the back. Accidently, of course. And today, well today, I barely fit in maternity clothes. But he's still nice to me, all the same. Heck, he's even letting me rest my swelling kankles in his lap while I type. What more could I ask for?

Do we have anything planned? Heck no. Oh wait I've got a doctor's appointment. Does that count?

Maybe next year, being the big 10th, we'll plan something spesh.

But for today, I love ya man. And it's as true this year as last: "I like him more now than I did then." Amen.

5 comments:

WhettenWild said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Your wedding was fun......and fun-ny since grandma lost her skirt. Love ya!

Renee said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Heidi said...

Congrats!

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful rest of the night!

dena4kids said...

CONGRATS!(sorry it is kind of late!)