Sunday, May 3, 2009

So long, big dude.

We were meant to have this for fun for 2 weeks:

and 2 weeks has turned into nearly 2 and 1/2 years. I think basically the company forgot exactly where it was. But now it heads to its new project in Virginia starting tomorrow, so off he goes. Did I just refer to it as "he"?

Well, let's take some pictures of "him" before he's off, shall we?

Shoulda waited to shave the beard until now, Jeffrey. Should you drive this thing without a beard? Huh, well I guess I've driven it in a dress and heels, so. . .

I said, "Show me 'gruff'."

RAR. Hee hee.

This bad boy has two tanks.

Diesel only. And it certainly does suck. Gas, that is.

Gotta have a picture of the ginormous tires.

So long, big dude.

6 comments:

Jessie said...

How sad that you have to see it go! Who's taking it to Virginia?

Those pics of Jeff are very handsome!

Ryan and Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan and Rachel said...

Interesting interpretation of 'gruff'... :)

dena4kids said...

It sucks that you are down to one car now! Wish they would have forgotten it just a little longer! C'est la vie!=)

Jen said...

Love the pics! Sorry to see the big man go!

WhettenWild said...

Bummer that you said good-bye to the Hummer (ew look how tricky. I rhyme!)

I love the pictures though.........and it was fun while it lasted!