Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shiny, Happy People Holding Hands

My aforementioned "let's be happy" pictures. It really is making me feel better. Really. I've almost forgotten about how tight my undies are.

Behold my smoothie.

It's only O.J., frozen raspberries, and a banana. Au naturel. In za nude. And it was good. And it makes me happy.

My roses.

They are "mine". But the lawn-weeds. Not mine. All the other weeds: not mine.

The presence of popsicles.

Because summer/popsicles/swimming/sprinklers is good, man.

Luff my homey.

And his messy, post-dinner face.

My children play-fighting with their daddy:

Except the only one "playing" is daddy, and the other two are in it for reals. Man he takes a lot of abuse. I'm thinking in that middle picture that his noggin's not what needs shielding. And I shouldn't think it's funny that he's getting the crap beat out of him, either.

But I do. Tee hee.

4 comments:

WhettenWild said...

Dude, Jeff is BRAVE for letting them swing bats at him. Plastic or not. LOL.

I never did see the blender Rachael and I sent you for your birthday. It's DANG cute. ha ha

Jen said...

Kids, watch the family jewels! ROTFL! Jeff's a better sport than I would be. Love the mixer. A smoothie sounds pretty dang good right about now.

dena4kids said...

Oh Jeff! Ouch!!!!=) A smoothy does sound YUMMY! I need a cool blender like that!Love the red!

The Schoonies said...

smoothies, popsicles and wrestling with dad...what could be better! our kids could eat a bag of popsicles in one day if we would let them:)