Friday, May 1, 2009

Oh my gosh, Becky-- look at her belly. . .

It is sooo big.

I mean, it's just so round. It's just, out there.

Alright. If you're thinking "whoa. I don't look like that even when I'm full-term." Well, I'm not sure we can be friends anymore. And for the record, I did not have an "outty" belly-button prior to childbearing.

But, a word on maternity clothes.

I hate them.

And I had nothing to wear. So I went online shopping.

I still hate them, but at least I've got sumfin to wear now. And I must say that this is my best friend:

the full-panel belly pants. It's made for me. And these may be the fugliest things you've ever seen:


and I don't care. I know they're gonna be the most comfortable thing I own in about 1 month.

9 comments:

Jen said...

Love the overalls! I think they're cute! Did you get all the clothes that are in the picture? Maternity clothes have come such a long way. I still hate wearing them though!

WhettenWild said...

You're belly isn't big! You are a cute prego mama!

I like all of the clothes on the pictures. I'm not a fan of maternity clothes either.....but it sure is nice to get some new ones!

Ryan and Rachel said...

Well I appreciate the reference to the song we all know and love....from that party I know I would like to forget you threw back in December. And you're nuts - you're adorable pregnant and you make those clothes look good.

Heidi said...

I have a pair of overalls that i got when i was preg with Autumn...LOVE them.
Wish I could get some new stuff.

Jen said...

P.S. BTW, you don't have a big belly. You can hardly tell you're even pregnant. Heck, I look further along than you do, and I'm not even knocked, uh hum, preggo!:)

Lorie said...

I so have that belly beat. I get HUGE when I am pregnant.

And I hope your overalls are SUPER comfy!

Lorie said...

PS I answered your question in the comments of the post.

Renee said...

Now I got that sir mix-a-lot song in my head! :)

You are a cute prego girl! I like that pink shirt with the little feet! :)

dena4kids said...

I think you look great! I love the new clothes! Very cute!