Thursday, May 14, 2009

1 down. All the rest to go.

I've mentioned a million times my desire to decorate my house. My house-- which I'm not really sure where it is. And if I do know where it is (like we'll be living in the one we actually currently own) I've only been in the living room and the basement. For about 5 minutes.

But that's another complicated story. Are you confused? I'm not that far off, so. . .

Anywho, it makes it hard to prepare. But I shall try, dang it! And it's still fun. Ish.

So, onward to the boys room. The sorta nautical red, white, blue theme. Inspired by these beauties:

I'm thinking my large navy and white hammock from Mexico would be a perfect addition to the corner of the room. And then here's the bedding, which I do hope works out:

The beds:

Unless I change my mind for bunks. But hmm, these just dropped huge in price, so. . .

And there shall only be one of these. Oh and the background: stripes. Just a "J", thank you.

A little more art never hurt:


Have you seen these cool things at PB kids?

Even on clearance it's out of my price range. But dude- check it out: cork boards, chalkboards? Sooo easy to put together (with some manly man help- sorry Jeffrey).
Oh and of course the paddles:

Oh and there's the baby's lil rocker. And now you know her name.
Sorry Mom and Dad for clogging up your house with my crud.

4 comments:

WhettenWild said...

Did you order one of those paddles for Johnny? I like all of the stuff you chose!

Ryan and Rachel said...

Yay for Mckenna!! And I love the Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!! This will all look so nice in your home in Asheboro, NC!! :)

dena4kids said...

I love the boys room! Very cute! I was just thinking I wanted something different. Love the cork board and chalk board! I need something to put all there art work.Did you see the super cute lamp in the pic? I want that! Humm I guess I am coveting.Thanks Mandi!=)

The Schoonies said...

Very cute ideas! The PB cork/chalk board wall systems are so dang cute. They are out of my price range too. I will try and take a picture of my knock off sometime and post it.