Thursday, April 9, 2009

We didn't go to Dollywood.

I feel like I just swore saying we didn't go. Was this a mistake? Was it? Was it? Because:
-pregnant mommy who can't ride rides costs $53, and
-"pansy" son (as named by Jeff) costs $42 and won't ride 99% of rides, and
-2 people in our entourage had mildly upset stomachs, so. . .

Did we miss out big? Anyway, behold the view from our condo.

Now, I rarely attempt a formal picture with all 3 boys.

Any questions why?
Okay, son. We get it. You're mad.

So we let him be, and drink some more from the bottle mommy should have taken away months ago. He calmed down.

Better.

Anyway, I neglected to mention in my delicious things our stopping to watch some random guy make fudge. Yum.

And my final, random comment on the coolness of the Gatlinburg/Pidgeon Forge/Smoky Mountains area:

This radical upside-down museum.

4 comments:

WhettenWild said...

Well at least you only had one kid crying right? Could've been worse? ha ha. I like the last picture of the 3. That is so cute.
That upside down museum is too cool.

Ryan and Rachel said...

Those prices are highway robbery!! Like Dolly needs it.....

dena4kids said...

That museum looks cool! How do they do it? I have never been to Dollywood, and I don't think I ever will. There I said it!

The Schoonies said...

The upside down museum is crazy! And I really like the picture of the 3 boys. They are very handsome and I am sure your little girl will be so sweet and cute! When are you due?