Monday, April 27, 2009

I must have a sick sense of humor.

'Cause when I came across these warning signs, I about wet my pants.

Maybe this should go in my kitchen?

Maybe this should go in the house.



This is so random:

Pardon my french.

Ahem.

Sorry.


The small print: "Also, the bridge is out ahead."

What is that?

Is that a baby landing on its head? Like, stuck there?

There's something about me and cows.

Cow humor makes me split a gut.

Not a one made you laugh? Shucks. I'm wiping my eyes.

4 comments:

dena4kids said...

LOL! I love them! It is funny but the gas station by my house has your first warning(the I don't call 911)sign up at the cash register!=)

WhettenWild said...

LOL! Those are so funny! My personal fav is "In Case of Emergency........." You know the rest. ha ha. That is so funny!

The Schoonies said...

i love reading your comments as much as the signs. you are hilarious!

Jen said...

ROTFL!!! Priceless!