Wednesday, April 15, 2009

He's a keeper.

'Cause he carries this lil man, who is a serious Daddy's boy, by the way, around every chance he gets, and extra-specially when he was sick this weekend for comfort.

Johnny prefers his Daddy 10 to 1 over his Mommy, see.
And, 'cause he cooked Easter dinner by hisself just to be nice. It was a lot of cutting. Believe me.
And then, he showed his unskilled wife the way to make his delicious deviled eggs.

They're oh soo good.

And 'cause when I got home from my big trip, before he left for work the next morning, he must've kissed me 100 times. I guess he luffs me and missed me. Or he was tired of frozen dinners.

3 comments:

The Schoonies said...

dad's are the BEST! mmmmmm and the deviled eggs were soooo good this past weekend. i might just have to make them again this weekend:)

WhettenWild said...

I think he luffs you! Is Johnny feeling better?

What did Jeff put in his extra special deviled eggs?

dena4kids said...

Yeah I guess you should keep him!LOL! Jeff is a great guy!