Tuesday, April 14, 2009

And wrapping it up.

My final (and long) post on a great trip.

But speaking of long:

I realized I haven't even had a trim since I was prego with the Johnster. That's a long time. I need a drastic change.
So I got a cut while I watched "Twilight" again, and this time, I only snickered during the "Bella smells like poo in Biology" scene.

Alright. Fine. It's like cutting off an arm, okay? But it really was 6 inches chopped off.

Check these babies out:

What a nice aunt. Coloring eggs with Grampa:

AND decorating Easter cookies.

Lucky kids. But back to the eggs. Jace, apparently, mixed a dye perfect for a poo-like egg. And all the kids together:

"EEEWWWW!" Hee hee.

Okay. I'm taking too long. I get it. A trip downtown:

Sears tower, that "bean" statue thingy,

Navy Pier, Wacker street, and and and. . .

Totally cool.
Lincoln Park Zoo:

and some very prepared kids for some apparently very loud lions.

And to top it off,

a totally delicious Chicago dog.

I know. You're jealous.

And finally, John's car seat. It's been through the 3 boys. It's been ate in, slept in, barfed in, pee'd in, shat in, and sunbleached. In a word:
buttsgusting.
It had to go.

I'm not even going to mention how John's brand new one got diarrhea'd in on the way home. Oh, and sorry about all the mentions of poo today.

And cut. That's a wrap.

2 comments:

WhettenWild said...

Jamison looks so cute in that picture where he is covering his ears. I don't blame him. They are so loud!

I love the carseat destroying pictures. I wonder what my neighbors were thinking. LOL!

Don't worry about your hair.....your hair grows so fast!

dena4kids said...

I love the throwing of the carseat!LOL! What a fun trip!
PS
I also like the poo like egg. heehee.