Monday, December 29, 2008

The Week In Pictures

Ya know, there's so much that could be said about a Christmas week with family, but I'll keep the chatter to a minimum, and let the pictures do the talking.
All the cousins together again:
From posts3

Nothing like happy, excited kids on a Christmas morning.
From posts3

From posts3

From posts3

Check out these adorable lil Christmas day ensembles:
From posts3

From posts3

Here we have the kids' dinner table, and I think it's fair to say fun was definitely had by all.
From posts3

From posts3

No need to bathe me, mom! I got my shower in all on my own.
From posts3

I finally got to take a picture of a GIRL in a tutu. And how adorable she is.
From posts3

Asheboro ladies in the hizouse!
From posts3

Here we are, enjoying delicious Carolina Barbeque.
From posts3

And here we have lil Hailey. And I quote: "I am NOT eating that."
From posts3

I don't blame ya, hon. Definitely a weird-looking plate o' food.
Oh, and Jace insisted I take this picture of him.
From posts3

And finally, just too cute not to share:
From posts3

I've got some sad, sad boys around here. When they got wind of their cousins leaving last night, they both bawled, and then Jace decided it was my fault and I got a good kick to the shins. Jace awoke at 5:00 am and bawled, and I woke to the sound of Jamison cryin' in his big pillow this morning. Thanks for coming! We'll just have to see you soon!

5 comments:

dena4kids said...

I love the little guy in the shower!heehee Love the pictures!

WhettenWild said...

I knew there was a problem when I heard the shower on. LOL!

Hope you guys are recovering from a crazy week! My kids want me to take them back........right now. When we got home Alexia got out of the van and said "Where is Aunt Mandi????"

I was going to ask why Nathan wasn't in the picture at Chili's....but then I remembered that he took the picture. ha ha. Lunch was a blast!

Jen said...

What a great time to spend with family! The pic's once again are great! Macy looks adorable in her tutu. Glad it fit!

The Schoonies said...

such cute pictures! that's so awesome family was able to spend Christmas with you! it's always such a bummer when it is all over with. hope your boys are recovering!!
happy holidays!

maicher said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not
fashion jewelry