Thursday, December 18, 2008

They bring a smile to my face.

Aaahh, the year in pictures. These are just a few of my fave's. Let 'er roll!
From July

John, yoinking someone else's cake.
From posts2

Johnny, again.
From vacay2

This sums up half of Jace's year. No pants. Oh, and that's Johnny's shirt that goes with his swimsuit. But, speaking of no pants,
From posts

I really do like this one, too.
This might be the uglier side of Asheboro.
From posts

But I love it.
This is my niece.
From Monique

And I think she looks like a little porcelain doll.
This makes Jace look a lot younger than he's looked in a while.
From vacay2

So naturally, I like it. Can't let go. Sniffle.
Yeah, it's out of focus. But I had no idea Jace would do what he's about to. I'm lucky I got it at all.
From vacay2

It really was a good trip.
From vacay2

My 5 year old can give me a natural smile. Course it gives him the Tremayne/Burton combo squinty eye, but no matter.
From November

I start chortling every time I come across this outhouse picture.
From levelcross2

And finally, this
From Monique

brings a huge smile to my face. And a little tear, too. Bye bye, El Paso.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I'm lovin' John's rolls. They are adorable.

So what happened after Jace let go?

WhettenWild said...

Good picks! I love that picture of Jace. It's so funny!

splendid said...

Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!
nike dunk