Monday, December 1, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas.

Down went my fall decor, & up went my red and silver. I's actually kinda sad-- I really like my orange stuff. But I love love my tree. This container of goods has been waiting for me all year. . . patiently. Me, not so patiently.
From posts2

Ignore that kitchen floor. It looks dirty in the picture, but really it was sooo cle- dirty. It was dirty. It's still dirty.
Jeff's stocking particularly needs an ironing. Hmm, maybe it looks a tad sparse up there? Maybe I'll just be forced to get some more.
From posts2

Here I've found another excuse to spray paint. Tee hee.
From posts2

And here we have my tree at night. Voila.
From posts2
My fave ornament? This one. And this one. And this one. And this one. And this one.
From posts2

Aw heck, I can't decide.
And that's not all of it, but it's a start.

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Cute! You are so festive! I love your stocking holders!

dena4kids said...

Love the tree! I need to go get more ornaments! I love Christmas!!!

Jen said...

I'm jealous! My tree looks like hot poop on a sunny day!

The Schoonies said...

It's the best time of the year! Your decorations look awesome! I love your mantel!
Happy Holidays!

WhettenWild said...

Your tree and your fireplace mantel look beautiful! YAY! I love your new ornaments. I wish I had time to do that this year.......maybe we will have to come there and enjoy yours. =)

Blessed said...

u take awesome pictures!! next time I am out I want you to take some of my kiddos:)