Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Week In Pictures.

Here we have the Harward Home children.
From posts2

But what is wrong with this picture?
From posts2

They're missing a kid. And they've gained one of mine. I totally LOL'd. Jace really really wanted to get in on it. He bears a slight resemblance to Noah as it is, and then he's wearing Noah's coat on top of it.
My 2 lil fishies.
From posts2

No matter how long they stay in there (and usually it's always over an hour), they always cry when they have to get out. And yes, the shampoo did just fall on Jamison's face. I didn't do it.

Here we have John Vader.
From posts2

Okay he doesn't really sound like Darth, but more like, hmm. The doctor likened it to a dog barking, but I say, you know the end of Braveheart, and the king's about to bite the big one? Like that. The breathing treatments definitely helped.

It's the Pie-Pigout-Poker-Party, Charlie Brown.
From posts2

The only pie that really got eaten was the homemade cherry pie. You so fancy, girl.
From posts2

I just need to get over that one wild hand where I had a full house, and I got beat by a higher full house, who got beat by four of a kind. Yeesh.

Oh, and a little Guitar Hero Aerosmith thrown in there. This performance needed a video.
From posts2

3 comments:

Jen said...

What a fun time! Sorry my kids were acting as if they were on drugs! Love the picture of Leroy on GH! Classic!

dena4kids said...

Thanks for having us over! It was TONS of fun! I am still upset about that hand! Dang Leroy!LOL! So when is the next pie party?

WhettenWild said...

I didn't even notice that wasw Jace in that picture. LOL