Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wait a minute, Mr. Postman.

This here's my car tax bill. Yes, they tax you on vehicles in this state. Really, it's not so much the money, as it is the principle of the thing.
From posts2


On a much less snarky note, this lil letter has been written at least a dozen times:
From posts2

If one word was misspelled we had to start all over again.
From posts2

I love his little letter. But it looks like I need to teach my boy how to fold. Oh, and here's what's on that Christmas list, in this order:
1. Indiana Jones (he wants the lego's game for the PS3)
2. Remote Control Helicopter
3. Ball
4. Bow & Arrow
5. Play-Doh
Now if only he hadn'ta glanced in the trunk and seen most of those things yesterday. D'oh.

4 comments:

dena4kids said...

Oh no!! Don't you just hate that! I am scared our kids are going to find Santa's stash. Their lists get longer and longer with every commercial they see. Oh the joys of Christmas!=)

Jen said...

I'm with ya! You could always use our storage unit (aka the red truck) that way they'd never see it!

WhettenWild said...

I can't believe you wrote that on the envelope! You rock!

The Schoonies said...

You crack me up! And hiding gifts was a lot easier when they were younger.