Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rules of Warfare.

My boys must be bored or somethin'. Fighting is the name of the game 'round here. And lemme say, it's all fun & games, until someone comes a cryin' and a tattle-tellin.
They've got their own verbage when it comes to warfare. Here's a sampling, with accompanying example pictures:

"He spiked me!"
Spike (v.spahyk): To jab very hard with the finger or whole hand.
From posts2

"He sharked me!"
Shark (v. shahrk): to pinch with the entire hand. Similar to the cow-bite, or to "comp".
From posts2

"He comped me!"
Comp (v. komp) : to shark, or a cowbite.
From posts2

Now you know. And knowing's half the battle.

3 comments:

Jen said...

It must be something in the air. Lucas and Tanner think that fighting is the bestest game ever! Like you said, it's always great til' someone gets hurt and then all heck break out!

dena4kids said...

LOL! Love the pics to go along with it! I do think something is in the air. My boys keep trying to knock each other out!

Heidi said...

well it must be catching..cuase autumn's trying to pull this crap on me...NO THANKS! :)