Sunday, November 16, 2008

"It's A Beautiful Day In Carolina."

Was what my fave lady's husband used to always say. She had it engraved on his headstone, even. Sniffle. (Really it was such a sweet/sad story when she told it)
From posts2

We went for a stroll Sunday, and I finally brought a camera. Finally. Jeff said "man you really missed out. 2 or 3 weeks ago, now that was when it was really beautiful." I know, darn it! It's one of those things where you're driving around going, I really wish I had a camera. I'd just pull off to the side of the road and take one, right now.
From posts2

Ah well. I'm a Bob Ross-the-painting-dude kinda gal; I like me some dead looking trees here and there. Because in our world, we can have whatever we want. Right?
From posts2

I love it here, man. Hey, wait for me.

4 comments:

dena4kids said...

I love the pictures! I love it here too!

When ya want to come over and take some of my bunch?

The Schoonies said...

Beautiful! I love the winding roads on the East Coast that are just lined with trees.

Jen said...

I too must agree with y a. I love the fall here. The pictures turned out great!

WhettenWild said...

I want to hang one of those pictures on my wall! They are so pretty!