Thursday, November 20, 2008

I think I've got it backwards.

Jeff had a meeting yesterday. They gave tentative dates for when people are pulling out of the project. Ours:

December 19th.
WHAT? I'm sorry; did you mean 2008??

Jeff told me not to worry. There's no way he'll be done by then. It'll take by February at least.

February?

I'm not prepared for this. I'm not ready. Now, I really really want to see my family; heck, I've got 2 nieces and a nephew I've never even seen. My boys haven't been home for nearly 2 years. But I'm not ready. NOT READY! I'm shocked and mildly depressed. My sister and I will live relatively close in a few weeks. But only for a couple months? Why is it working out like this?

Jeff said "So, you're saying you're upset to go home. Isn't that kinda backwards?" Yes. No. Of course I wanna go home. But, but. . .
Oy.

11 comments:

dena4kids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dena4kids said...

sniff..sniff..I don't want to think about it. So you can delete this post and I can be in denial.

hopetoadopt said...

So I'm confused...Where are you moving to now???

Mandi said...

Home. As In UT. For good.

arianne said...

YEAH, UTAH!!! :) WE need you in UTAH!:) I can see how it is a bitter sweet time though!

Jen said...

What?!!? You're suppose to be here for another year or so atleast, right?!!! That's what we're thinking!

Big Momma said...

WHAT?!!!!

I agree with Jen. I knew the day was coming when the Tremaynes would be heading back to that other Zion, but I just kind of hoped that sad event would be a lot further away. I'm pretty selfish.

Can't you stay until Johnny is big enough to try out the slide? (The last two pieces are supposed to arrive today!)

Heidi said...

what!!!! This seems so sudden. I too thought it was a lot further away! This is sad.

Jessie said...

I'm sad that you're sad. I'm happy that you're coming "home". And, I'm still confused about whether you are pregnant or not.

Andrea said...

Hey there sorry it has been forever since I was on your blog... so I guess this moving thing is exciting news?? Maybe not, I think I catch how ya feel, not quite sure your ready to leave but elated that the day you thought would never come has finally come. Anyway I am happy because that means I will finally get to see you after what five or six years?

WhettenWild said...

I'm so not a happy camper about this.........but you already know that!