Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hubba Hubba.

Dudes, you know you want to do this tag. It's like, way fun.
THE HUSBAND TAG
What is your husband's name? Jeffrey Hyrum.
How long have you been married? 8 & 1/2 rad years.
How long did you date? Uh, hmm. Almost 9 months, start to finish.
How old is he? 31.
Who is older? He is 2 years older than me.
Who is taller? Jeff's got me beat thankfully by about 4 inches, or rather like 2 in. if I wear my big shoes.
Who can sing best? LOL, well, his voice sounds better. So I suppose him.
Who is smarter? I know he'd say I am and I'd say he is. Aw. But he is.
Who does laundry? I always always always do laundry. I don't mind laundry.
Who pays the bills? I do. I've said it before; I'll say it again: I could clean us out and Jeff would never know. I wouldn't. I'm just sayin'.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jeff. I try and get as far away from the alarm clock as possible.
Who mows the lawn? Jeff always. He says he enjoys it. Ga.
Who cooks dinner? Me, although Jeff's definitely the better cook. But who wants to cook after a long day at work? I sure didn't when I worked.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? There's only one way fights go in this house. I get mad; Jeff apologizes. I'm ashamed.
Who wears the pants? Um, I think the answer one above probably sums it up. I AM ashamed.

I'm adding one of my own:
Favorite recent quote of his(speaking to Jace): "Why the change of heart, son? Did ya have to go potty to get your brain to work?" That's soooo Jeff.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love it! I'll respond to this after our counseling session this afternoon. I'm sure I'll come up with better answers at that point! ROTFL!!!

The Schoonies said...

love it! so many similarities!