Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Week In Pictures

Now Jeff, I done told ya and told ya that if you took the rest of that pie to work the boys would notice. (FIRST thing in the morning.)
From posts

Ah, a nice, leisurely, beautiful, Sunday-morning-general-conference breakfast. (I made Jeff pound down all the rest of those hotcakes.)
From posts

The hanging skeleton lasted nearly an entire 48 hours before dismemberment. But it's alright, according to Jamison: "It's okay mom 'cause he still has his head."
From posts

Because, apparently, there must always be an underwear picture.
From posts

These little babies are waiting to be hung on my tree-- is it time yet? Please?
From posts

In the meantime, I'll content myself with fall decor.
From posts

Yes, she is.

4 comments:

The Schoonies said...

Love the door mat and your comment...you made me laugh! Love general conference weekends...so relaxing.

Jen said...

Amen to it all! What kind of pie did Jeff take to work? Did you make it?

WhettenWild said...

Cute door mat. I like your new Christmas decorations!

dena4kids said...

I love christmas decorations! Love the skeleton head. I doubt even the head would have made it at our house.