Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Touch of Fall

We've got a new favorite pastime around here.
From posts

John taste tests everything outside,
From posts

While the boys play in the few leaves we have (so far).
From posts

From posts

From posts

Wow. Jace just looks like a little man to me right here.
From posts

From posts

From posts

From posts

This weekend, we had the much anticipated ward fall partay. We were ready when Jeff got home; the house was all locked up tight, and I had everything we could possibly want for the evening already in the car. Everything, except. . . the keys. Shucks.
From posts

But we did make it barely in time for a couple hayrides through the haunted woods. . . muhahahaha.
From posts

Alright fine they're just woods but it was cool. Okay fine I'm not going to lie; I thought we were all going to flip over on a bridge out there and die. But the party was way cool.

8 comments:

Jessie said...

Enjoy those fall leaves....it's snowing here!!!!

Johnny is so adorable, and yes, Jace is looking so grown up.

I want to hear the story about how you got the keys.

Heidi said...

It was a fun party! We hit a tree stump on our ride. that was exciting. :)

dena4kids said...

good times, good times! It was a fun party. I hate we had to leave early.

dena4kids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dena4kids said...

Jace is growing up. I thought he was Noah on Sunday. Lol.I was like "Noah come here! Oh sorry Jace. Carry on."=)

Andrea said...

Fun fall leaves, I love playing in the leaves. Unfortunately there are not enough trees around us for leaves like that.

WhettenWild said...

I love your watermark. ha ha. Sound like a fun party. Don't worry, I'd freak out over the hayride too.

When did Johnny wear that Spiderman outfit? I think Jackson wore the same one on the same day. ha ha.

Jen said...

I love the leaves right now. I think that we may take a trip up to the mountains to see all the changing leaves. I wish I had more trees than just pines in my yard so I could have some fun leave jumping days!