Wednesday, October 8, 2008

S'more.

From vacay2

Oh, ma gosh. This seriously rivaled Leatherby's. Now no one beats Leatherby's caramel. But daggonit that ice cream was deelicious. And fatty.

Now, this here's ole Bessie outside Calabash Creamery.
From vacay2

Wouldn't it be fun to take her home with ya? Place her on display in the living room?
From vacay2


Here we are enjoying the last days of the delectable never-ending pasta bowl.
From vacay2

Jeff's "I'm #4!" is all about his 4th plate he's pounded down. He's got a hollow leg. Really.
From vacay2

See the center of my forehead? That's the finger-press test.
From vacay2

Jace's rules just crack me up. More on that later.
From vacay2

From vacay2

Yeah I'm not done with food yet.
From vacay2

Obviously Jeff's order.
And finally, I do love a jovial game of cards.
From vacay2

Now, I won't waste your time. Round 2 was just like the above.
From vacay2

Round 3 though. . .
From vacay2


And we're done. Cross my heart and hope to die.

6 comments:

Emily said...

All those pictures of food is making my mouth water. mmmm

p.s wasn't sure if you heard the word....heather is pregnant due in March. Yipppeeeee

Jen said...

Keep on coming with the pictures, we love 'em~ I love the last picture. It's like a magazine ad or something.

Andrea said...

How fun, nice jump! I loved seeing the pictures of your parents, it has been a long time since I have seen them. I am glad you guys had such a fun time, vacations are the best!

WhettenWild said...

Mom and Dad told me about the pool rules. Jace is hilarious.

dena4kids said...

I am getting hungry looking at the food. Yummy! My fav pic is the sunburn pic. I really like the finger test in the middle of your forehead. Been there done that!LOL

The Schoonies said...

Ok, that ice cream looks soooo good! And I love the pic of you jumping up in the air.