Friday, October 31, 2008

Peanut Butter Kisses

Are what these bad boys are called.

I thought they were universally hated as the most grotesque halloween candy ever made, but I said to Jeff years ago "Hey you know those one candies that are black & orange and wrapped like taffy?" And he said "Yeah! I love those!" Seriously?

I gave the boys the chance to choose their own costumes this year. Jamison said "Skeleton!" Jace "Ghost!", and then I pulled out their old costumes out of the attic (shudder; the attic had a living thing up there a few months back. I heard it scratching in the wee hours several times), they were overjoyed to find their old costumes and wanted nothing else. Suhweet. No extra moolah, and no work for me.
From posts2

From posts2

From posts2

The highlowlights of Trunk Or Treat would be 2 incidents of indecency.
When I said "time for our costumes!" after setting up, they really got on top of things.
From posts2

Not pictured: Jace needing to hit it to the little boy's room, shuffling from the cultural hall to the men's with pants at ankles, and Sis. Craig hurrying him/shielding him from other's unsuspecting eyes.
Despite the nudity I brought with me, it was some real good times.
From posts2

Final Halloween tradition: the Halloween evening meal. Chili dogs, chips, & squirt. Divine. No pics. Someone forgot to recharge the battery. It was um, Jeff. Treak or Treating rocked for the boys, & the company was even better. Jeff said it nicely: "Wow the kids have a lot of candy. Oh. .. a special dark. . .Jace won't appreciate this like I will." Yoink.

Well, to make a long story short (too late), Halloween: awesome, baby.

4 comments:

Alissa said...

i love those peanut butter kisses! they're totally my favorite!

The Schoonies said...

Love the pants at the ankle part of the story. I have a little streaker boy as well. He has no prob running out of the house naked to have me help him put his clothes back on after using the bathroom. I am not sure why they have to completely undress to go?!?
Glad you had an awesome Halloween!

Jen said...

I hope next years trunk or treat is a little better organized. I think we should have a chili cook-off and really "season" up the place. We had a great time last night. I wish Halloween was 2 nights in a row!!

WhettenWild said...

The kids look super cute! Don't worry about Jace.......his twin cousin has done similar things =)