Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.

Actually I had a great birthday. One of my best, really.
This time around, I warned Jeff of my approaching birthday since he's forgotten the last 4 or so years. I thought it'd be mean to not say anything again, tee hee. (Nah, I'm not the kinda wife who gets mad I swear)
But I did tell him, please, PLEASE don't get me anything. It's not 'cause I've gotten myself a whole bunch lately. . .
I'm ashamed.
Anyway, when I said that last week, I could see the wheels were spinning and he was thinking "oh crap" 'cause he has a hard time remembering the date. Did I already miss it? Is it tomorrow? You're good, hon. No worries.
Wanna see my other presents? Do ya, do ya?
-Well, two ya can't see. Amazon GC's. Oh how do I love thee, amazon? So many choices. . .
My parents gave me this.
From posts2

Which'll go great with Jeff's food storage present:
From posts2

We are in serious need of food storage. Good call Ma & Pa.
Dena gave me this.
From posts2

'Mmm. Spicy peach. I loooove homemades. Dang it. Wish I hadn't a scarfed down Sister Craig's bread.
And dang it all I got some totally cute shirts from my bro and sister in law; fact, I'm wearing one right now and I never took a picture of myself. Ah well.
Not to digress, but back to my cake. It went a little something like this:
"Who wants to lick the bowl?"
"ME ME!"
"Dude. Did you stick your whole head in the bowl? Yeesh. Go look at yourself in the mirror."
"Ooh! Mom I look yummy!"
From posts2

Sure you do, son.
-Best moment: The bishopric's meeting's dudes singing me Happy Birthday. That was so entertaining.
Oh. I am gonna get myself a few little things, though. My ringback tones are about to expire. Time for new ones. Ideas? Suggestions? Bueller?

3 comments:

dena4kids said...

I hope you had a fun birthday!!! Love the food storage! =) All you are missing is that bottle of ketchup.LOL Maybe I will save it and get it for ya for Christmas!=)

Jen said...

Glad you had a good day! I NEVER let my boys lick out of a bowl. #1 reason being, they would literally take a bath in it.

WhettenWild said...

Wow, he really stuck his head right down in there didn't he! LOL!