Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's (Also) A Family Tradition

Ah, the delicious halloween sugar cookie. . .
From posts

with little pumpkins, ghosts, witch's hats, bats, & skeleton noggins.
(that's not my hand; I don't have a hairy hand. Really.)
From posts

made a little buttercream frosting. . .
Ga. Jace, blah. What is up with my kids and butter?
From posts


From posts


From posts


From posts

I think the candy pumpkins are a bit over the top. . .
From posts


From posts

but apparently it's just me.

5 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

What a fun project. I need a good sugar cookie recipe. Those look yummy!

WhettenWild said...

What is up with any kid and butter? EW!!!

Looks like fun! How'd ya keep Johnny out of the mess?

dena4kids said...

yummy cookies! Noah loves doing sugar cookies.=) I will have to give you my chocolate recipe.

The Schoonies said...

YUM! Sugar cookies are sooo good! Wish I could reach into the picture and take one off of your tray!!