Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm Ready For My Closeup.

So of course you always want to get a picture of your kid on their birthday, right?
From posts

Well, he wasn't interested in me too much.
From posts

Dude, stop picking my flowers. Pick the weeds, if you must.
From posts

Cake time!
From posts

What's he so excited about? Does he see the cake? Nope. His daddy walked in the room from work.
Now, I'd show ya the whole cake, but I'll be honest. It looks like a 5 year old frosted and decorated it. I tried.
From posts

But it sure did taste good.
From posts

From posts

From posts

7 comments:

Jen said...

Dude, your cake looked great! Happy birthday buddy! Can we borrow your new lawn mower.....:-) J/K

Alissa said...

we used the same exact plates for anna's bday party on saturday... happy birthday little man!

Blessed said...

he is sooo cute! yeah, its sad how fast the time goes!!

dena4kids said...

Looks like good times!=) Love the pics in the leaves.

WhettenWild said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you guys had a great day!

Heidi said...

Looks like he loved the cake! Cute pics!

Andrea said...

Already one?? What a cutie. I loved the comment about Costco BIG that is hilarious! Also love the pottery barn knock offs, I love that catalog too, someday my whole house will be pottery barn chic.