Thursday, October 16, 2008

I totally stole

these ideas from Pottery Barn. I love their catalog! What can I say?
From posts

I love the fall mantlepiece idea-- see my little gargoyle up there? Tee hee. They have an even better one for Christmas (pictures, stockings, candles. . . oh my!) which I shall copy as well. Can't wait! Again I must say to Pottery Barn, please don't discontinue your stockings, please! I'm not done having children! Hmm, maybe I should just order two more. I don't have names picked out but the one could say "The next one", and the other: "And the next one", with a subtitle of "guess Jeff got his own way". Whadaya think?
Now I know I sound like I've got ants in my pants and I'll decorate right after Halloween, but not so. I shall wait until the day after Thanksgiving (but not a day more :).
From posts

The wreath's from LL Bean; hmm, maybe it doesn't really "go". But I don't really care. It's stayin'.
Also, I'm soo happy with how this turned out:
From posts

(which I also stole from PB). Seein' the problem with it though? It's all I see when I look at it. A certain boy tried to hang it on his own. Arg. I had to have it reprinted. I'm so frustrated. Unless I coulda ironed it without ruining it.?. Anyway, feel free to steal from me (who stole from PB).

6 comments:

Jen said...

Those are SOO cute! Look at you Miss crafty pants! I want to try em'~

dena4kids said...

Very nice job! I like the wreath and it works for christmas!I can't wait to decorate!=)

dena4kids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WhettenWild said...

Love your mantle! So cute! Both things are so cute!

Jessie said...

Please share with us the directions for making the last sign! I want one!

Very cute stuff!

Mandi said...

I just made it with photoshop! If anyone wants me to change it to their taste lemme know!