Wednesday, October 15, 2008

House Rules.

Well, according to Jace.

1. No Smoke.
2. No diving.
3. No running.

Jace is obsessed with the "no" signs. The above was his mantra for our entire beach trip. "No smoke! No diving! No running!" Nope, not "no smoking", just "no smoke". Cracks me up. My kids really wanted our own "rules" sign. Here's what they came up with all by themselves at breakfast.
From posts

I think #6 is especially important. Now, where to hang this? Well, Jace says definitely NOT on the bathroom door. That's for sure, son.

4 comments:

dena4kids said...

Jace cracks me up! He is a really funny kid! Love the rules! There is no telling what my kids would come up with.=)

Jen said...

That's pretty funny! I'm with Dena, I'd love to see what my kids would say to this.

WhettenWild said...

LOL! That is hilarious. Are you sure you didn't add the one about not blocking fire exits? ha ha. Was Johnny crawling in the street recently?=) Cute kids!

The Schoonies said...

Very creative rules! Your boys sound like they have great personalities!