Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Highly Anticipated.

First it was a countdown of days, then hours, and even minutes. I tell ya I'm not sure my kids were more excited about Halloween or Christmas. What am I talking about? Well Chuck E Cheese, of course!
I think skeeball was very well loved:

From cec


(My favorite part was Lucas "baseballing" those puppies right up in there)

From cec

From cec




Jamison showed no fear with the rollercoaster ride this time:

From cec



From cec


Here Johnny most likely attempts to fishhook poor Nathan:

From cec


"Mommy, where's my chickens (tickets)? We need to count my chickens (tickets)". (Jace)
These suckers don't scan well, and it's just too bad 'cause there were some pretty funny ones.

From cec


But I had to take what I could get.

3 comments:

Jen said...

What a fun time visiting Charles himself! The boys had a great time and haven't stopped talking about it. Thanks again!

Jen said...

P.S. I swear I'm really not trying to strangle Jace in that picture....he's not gasping for air! Just having a good ole' time LOL!

dena4kids said...

We had tons of fun!!Thanks for the pizza. It was YUMMY! good times!