Thursday, October 9, 2008

Don't Hate Me

Because I hated this town when I first moved here. I like totally love it now! I's crazy! Anyway, there was Fall Festival last weekend. It rocked. I should say "fall", 'cause I sweated to death outside.
From posts

(can someone take a picture of us by this building? I love it. Sorry- onward with the festival.)
From posts

Come on by and purchase other people's junk! Er, I mean goods.
From posts

From posts

From posts

From posts

Like this cool guy's cool walking sticks.
And get yourself some delicious food!
From posts

From posts

From posts

From posts

So how do ya make a funnel cake, anyway? Tasted like a fried belgian waffle to me. am I far off?
And then of course rides for the kids.
From posts

From posts

They're pricey I tell ya.
From posts

From posts

But much enjoyed. On a final "I love this town" note, this is my fave house.
From posts

Love it! Oh and this one, too.
From posts

Oh, and the rest of that block.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love the Fall Festival in Asheboro. I forgot all about it. NAscar Days in Randleman is coming up too. We'll have to take the boys up there. IT's a minature Fall Festival

dena4kids said...

I love the Fall Festival! I always forget it though. Go figure.=)
I love that house! the balcony on the second floor...sigh...love it!

dena4kids said...

Oh yeah I forgot, I am all up in some beer can airplanes! Those things are cool! I could use one of those cool walking sticks too. I am sorry I missed it!=)

The Schoonies said...

Those houses are beautiful! Fall is a great time to have a festival.