Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Where Folks Know What Fried Chicken Should Taste Like.

Aaahhh. A taste of Old North Carolina. Right in someone's yard.
From LevelCross

From LevelCross

Check this place out. My friend Jennifer has some old friends who builds these buildings as a hobby, and it is absolutely amazing. It's not a facade. Oh ho no.


They're stocked with old stuff. I kidd you not. I'm still sitting in awe (and that was 5 hours ago).
From LevelCross


From LevelCross

That's in the service station. I figure Jennifer's a full service kind of gal, so . . .
From LevelCross

From LevelCross

The builder:
From LevelCross

From LevelCross

From LevelCross

We're doing family pictures Saturday. And I'll be darned if there's not a shotgun around to lay in my lap.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Dude, didn't you mean to say a "full-figured kind of gal!??" I can't wait til Sat. I know my gma has a pitch fork and I'll see what other kind of stuff I can round up!

WhettenWild said...

Wow what a cool place. I can't believe all of the details. Can't wait to see the pictures. They will be so fun and unique.

dena4kids said...

Where is that located? That is so cool! Your pictures are really good Mandi. I love to look at them.

Andrea said...

Super cool place, I want to go there and have you take pictures of us, you do fantastic work!

The Schoonies said...

That place looks really cool! Love the rocking chair pic.