Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Series Of Unfortunate Events

Okay so one's really only unfortunate-- the others are annoyances that'll be funny later. Just not so funny now.
Behold our controller in quarantine. I'm gonna try and keep this as uncrude as possible. Imagine it, dripping in the letter after "O", with wet toilet paper hanging off.
From posts
I know you're shocked to find that it's completely broken. My eldest took it with him for a potty break, and "it slipped".
From posts
It's a rainy day-- what better then to fingerpaint? I said "don't get crazy." Apparently I need to be more descriptive. I only walked away to throw some dishes in and start the dishwasher.
From posts

From posts
Dude, how'd ya get it on your feet?
From posts
and you had to share the love with the carpet?
From posts
ALL of it went in the garbage.
From posts

Of course it was the day I scrubbed the tub. Not that it matters now.

Not pictured: my eldest accidently dumping the entire silverware tray into the garbage, right before dinner. Like I said, funny later. NOT now.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

What a great day for you! :) The sun will come out tomorrow...hopefully.

WhettenWild said...

Wow, you weren't kidding when I was talking to you on the phone and you said it was a mess. Did all of the paint come off of Jace's hands?

I think the silverware drawer in the garbage can will go down in Burton history like the spaghetti in the silverware drawer. ha ha!

Jen said...

Sweet Mama! (as Lucas would say) Looks like you had a very eventful day! I love the handprinted carpet. That picture may be worth a lot of money one day!

The Schoonies said...

Don't ya just love those days! Seriously not fun. Love the pictures of the finger paint and then the feet in the tub. You are so good at capturing each piece. Hope you were able to recover all of the silverware.
Ashlie