Friday, August 1, 2008

A Winning Combination

Random Thoughts + The Week In Pictures! It goes together like peas & carrots, peanut butter & jam (yes, I said jam, not jelly. That's what I eat. You know who you are), liver & onions. On we go!
Li'l Vacuum.

Oh come on! It'll build his immune system.

Aw.

Notice how James never puts "Mom" or "Dad" on anything, hee hee.

Jace, two things:

1. Ya can't sleep with your tire.
2. Not your bed anymore.

I always wanted to dip.

(I felt kinda sick afterward).

Boys, don't torture your daddy.

Mowing the lawn in this heat/humidity is torture enough. He just smiled and took it. (Note: heaven knows where Jace's shorts went.)

The nightly recharge.

You too?

"Mom! Johnny's on our schoolwork again!"

7 comments:

dena4kids said...

cute pics! I always forget to charge my phone so it will start beeping at me in the middle of the night!Then I get to play where's the phone!=)

Jen said...

Love the pictures! I always let my kids eat off of the floor, it just means that you are an amazing mother!!

WhettenWild said...

That picture Jamison drew you is so cute! He sure has good handwriting.

Love the picture of Jeff mowing the lawn.

Renee said...

Love how you do Pictures of the Week...your kiddos are so cute. I love Jace sleeping with the tire over him...hee hee

Jayrod said...

Your little chunker is so dang cute!

Jayrod said...

oops that last comment (and this one is from Emily).

The Schoonies said...

I love your week in pictures! The boys squirting Jeff and the sleeping in the swim tire I think are my favs!
No breaking dawn party for me...too late:) I will just borrow my sisters copy when she gets done. Hopefully this week I can get caught up on some blogging!!