Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Where Folks Know What Picante Should Taste Like.

So my brother in law said before I crashed their hacienda: "Mandi probably thinks her kids are crazier than ours. Well she's in for a rude awakening." Au contraire, mon frere. They were little angels the entire time I was there. I think I'm never letting 2 years go by without seeing my nieces and nephews ever again. I know, I should be ashamed of myself.

So we visited Old Mesilla near Las Cruces (is this right?). That is a photographer's dream place. I kidd not. A real photgrapher, not someone like me who doesn't have a clue what they're doing.


Scorpion sucker, anyone?


I'm in love with this little guy.

"Open my candy, Aunt Mandi?"

Oh, I'm a poet and I didn't even know it.

Sorry 'bout all the pictures. I only took 600.

7 comments:

Jessie said...

Gorgeous kids, gorgeous photos!

WhettenWild said...

I could make you some of those scorpion suckers from the scorpions I find in my garage. I won't miss those suckers! Pun intended.

The pictures are awesome. I love all of them!

Jen said...

Those pictures are great!!! I'm glad you had a good time. Mo's kid's are adorable! I don't think I'd ever handle a scorpion sucker!

Emily said...

I love the last one with the kids on the grass. Way cute.

dena4kids said...

Nice pictures! Mo's kids are soo cute! I love going to Texas! Except for the scorpions of course.=)

Renee said...

Oh man, these kiddos are so cute! Are you going to put together a fun slide show? :)

Love those pictures of Jackson...those big eyes! Melt ya heart, I tell ya!

I'm so glad you guys had a chance to hang out! :)

The Schoonies said...

So fun to hang out with family. Looks like you had a good time and lots of time to practice taking pictures. You are awesome!