Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm sorry. So sorry.

For this barrage of pictures. Apparently I took more like 900 pictures, not 600. I kinda sorta promise to cool it, real soon. But in the mean time, I do love a rapidfire camera:

We're sharin' a secret. See how she winks at me? She already knows I'm her favorite aunt.

Thanks for startling me awake. Big jerks.

The "lick-kiss".

Speaking of adorable little tongues.

Gettin' anything good, Jack? 'Cause I sure did a moment ago. (And Mo's going "yeah you sure kept pickin' the entire trip.")



Oh, bless you, sweetheart.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Very cute! Doesn't she just make you want to have another baby? (maybe a couple years from now, keyword being maybe!)

Renee said...

Oh man, your camera rocks. Those pictures are crystal clear.

What a SWEETHEART Macie is! Mo has the cutest little dresses for her. Love that pic of Alexia kissing/lickin' her! Jackson...classic boy picture! :)

dena4kids said...

Cute pics! You really do a great job! I love babies!=)

dena4kids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Schoonies said...

I'm dream'in of a rapid fire camera!! Your pics are awesome. What a sweet girl.