Sunday, August 24, 2008

Danny, Is This The End?

Of Summer? How can it be over already? We did truly love it. We went through an entire box of these.

And a bag of these.

& 2 pools.



Aw, another casualty. It took one for the team. It never even saw action at the pool.
But ya know, there'll be a little less bug bites. And a little less cat torture.

"Mommy he wan away!" That's a smart cat, son.
I do love fall (but not it's evil step-brother, "Winter"). This lil puppy is just waiting to be filled with candy corn.

And I'll be diggin' the scarecrow out of the attic and chucking it down the stairs soon. Hmm maybe we'll pick out Halloween costumes tomorrow?

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Isn't that the tire that Jace sleeps with?

I assume you are being sarcastic about the halloween costume shopping. I feel like everything starts earlier and earlier every year. I'm sure the Christmas aisle in Walmart will be popping up before we know it!

Jen said...

Dude, I'm with ya! I'm already thinking about how I can decorate my yard this year. I think Halloween doesn't last nearly as long as it should. I love the picture of Jace chasing the cat and Jamison in the pool. Maybe you could talk Jesse into getting me on of those camera's for my birthday and christmas together! lol

dena4kids said...

I am ready for fall too. I love it! I love the leaves turning and and all that goes with it. I really like wearing jeans, and not being hot. Oh yeah I love pumpkins! well I will stop, I can go on forever.heehee

The Schoonies said...

I know I cannot believe Fall is here. Summer goes too quickly. You have some awesome pictures. The boys in the pool and the next one with the hose, and climbing up the fence...really really cute!

Andrea said...

You my friend are becoming quite the photographer! Seriously I love the pics! I hear ya on summer going to fast...I am already getting depressed!