Wednesday, July 23, 2008

This, That, & The Other

Meet my bff.

(the last "f" is not "forever"; it's "for now", as in until this comp doesn't run fast enough and Jeff passes down his "old" one and I inherit his). It's very well loved, as evidenced by the screen's fingerprints (not mine). Behold my ergonomic keyboard. I don't know how anyone gets by without one, truly. Yes, I do need a more cushy chair. Good point. Anyway, I do love my computer for all it's daily uses, be it:
-reading the news on the net
-watching "Lost" or "The Office" online
-online shopping (Oh how I love to shop online. Last week: halloween jammies, sizes 5, 4T, and 24 mo's.; this week: dirt cheap game boy games)
-scrapbooking
and so on and so forth. The list goes on and on. Frankly, I'm sitting in this here chair far too often. So I took a break for a week. I did more of, well heck, just about everything. I exercised more, played with the kids, worked on my tan, played with the kids, baked, read, and played with the kids. Daggone, it was nice. I guess I ought to step away a lot more often.

6 comments:

Jessie said...

My BFF looks much like yours.

Jessie said...

I wanted to add that my BFF would be hubby if he was around more often. So, I just settle for the CPU.

WhettenWild said...

Hey, I thought I was your BFF ;).

I need a more comfortable chair too. Then again maybe I don't.....It would be to tempting to spend all day at the computer.

The Schoonies said...

So, we probably all spend too much time at the computer. It is way too addicting! Well, I missed your posts ...you always make my day with your humor! Thanks for posting today:)

Renee said...

I have an ergonomic keyboard too. It's so much more comfortable... So, ya, I missed your posts too.

Wow...halloween pjs? Where did you find those?

Jen said...

I totally get what you're saying. Anyone could spend half of their life away in front of the computer. It's very habit forming! The computer becomes my saving grace more than not!