Sunday, July 6, 2008

Nursery's Worst Nightmare

Other plausible title: Jace's worst nightmare: nursery. How can a kid hate nursery? Taking a break from being quiet, to play with toys, and eat great snacks? I tell ya, this ward's got some good stuff; stuff I want to yoink for myself. If I was nursery leader I'd be givin' out saltines and a dixie cup of water. Boot Camp Nursery. But I digress. 5 or 6 weeks in a row he does the same thing to get out of going. How bad does he hate it?

(Cell phone pic-- it is in the chapel after all)

This bad. Bad enough to make himself do the 2nd worst possible option for him: naptime.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

They do have great snacks in there! It's funny he would choose naps over nursery!
He did make yesterday though :)

dena4kids said...

Jace is a funny kid. Shoot, I think I would rather have a nap too!=)

The Schoonies said...

Looks and sounds so familiar! I have one that does not like Sundays much at all. Even me being one of the nursery teachers still does not make him too excited to go...go figure?!?

Jen said...

Dude, have you seen they way some of the kids act in nursery? I don't much blame him for wanting too get out of that! :-)