Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Week In Pictures

WARNING: there's a whole lotta skin this week, apparently, I discovered, as I looked over what I just downloaded. Rest assured, none of it is my "hot bod" (I use that term loosely). Let 'er roll!

I put my underwears on all by myself! Just ignore that they're backward.
We do love our capes!
I totally jacked myself with a weird fling off the monkey bar.
Also, what a great Father's Day pic.
Busted out the ole pool this week. It's blazin' hot already.
Also, I can't figure out why my kids always want to fight and wrestle. Hmm.?.
That gingersnap was Dee-licious! And I managed to spread it everywhere. And, I'm spastic from it still.
Fun in the sun with great friends.

Found it interesting that all 4 little boys needed a little hoist to the trunks of about 2 inches.

8 comments:

The Schoonies said...

I love the week in review! Your pictures are cute:)

WhettenWild said...

My kids would love that pool. It looks so fun.

Cute pictures!!

Jessie said...

Look at those calf muscles! The cape swing pic is my favorite! You (or the camera) captures some great color! :)

WhettenWild said...

Is that wedding picture in your header the one where that bus of Chinese tourists pulled up and they were all taking pictures of you guys?

Mandi said...

Yes I do believe that's the one.

Emily said...

wow want to share some of that swimming weather with us utahns? Looks like fun.

dena4kids said...

Love the pics! I like the crack one myself. heehee oh yeah and the speedos one.heehee that is Noah everyday!

Jen said...

Great pictures! It is sooo hot! I wish it was 60 again!