-A child shoving a very long screwdriver into a moving fan makes a very loud, scary noise, but not much else. To quote Levar Burton: "But you don't have to take my word for it". I don't want to be responsible for any other possibilites.
-Even chalk drawings on flat paint are hard to get off.
-"It's hot! IT'S HOT!" usually means something, but not if it's chocolate chip cookies on the cookie sheet.
-A child putting the brights on in your car, and leaving it for only a few hours, will leave you stranded at the beach.
-Left the lotion out? Here's one possibility.
-It takes ingesting about 10 chewable vitamins to become a problem for a little child. There's one less poison control phone call for ya, I hope.
-Know those really long safety pins (used for quilting)? One of those in an electrical outlet creates: a spark, black smoke on cover and wall, melted pin, and burned little finger. And totally terrified 18 month old. I'm thinking he came out lucky.
-I'm not sure what to even say about this. Well, except that it's good he was flexible, and that is in fact a bidet next to him. That 70's bathroom totally rocked.
It's all fun and games with the mascara until someone pokes their eye.
I'm sure I could go on and on, but hey, so many possibilities, so little time.