Monday, June 30, 2008

High Five




Jamie James, Jam, Jamis, JJ, whatever you call him (and "Jam" is my fave, as named by Britton & Rachel) is the Big 5 today, and he's one excited little man. Hmm, should I be the kinda mom who reminds him that I was in labor for 14+ hours and pushed for over an hour every birthday? Nah.
Just a few of my favorite pics:

"Yes, Sensei."

"Oh, Jeff, he does NOT look like a 'homer'".

Obviously we got him a totally rockin' easter present.

Anyway, he wants to go to Taco Bell tonight. Fine by me; sounds great. Soft taco, anyone?

8 comments:

WhettenWild said...

Happy Birthday Jamison! He is so cute!!!!

Remember, I am your favorite aunt.

The Schoonies said...

A very Happy Birthday to Jamison! Have a fun day celebrating:)
Love your new header!

Anonymous said...

Are your children ever in clothes? I love it!

P.S. Saw your wonderful over the weekend. Everyone looks so different. Heather

Mandi said...

No it doesn't appear as though they are, does it? LOL. I swear I dress them daily.

said...

what a cutie!

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday, Jamison!

I love your dark hair, Mandi!

dena4kids said...

I love the "yes sensei." Crack me up! I hope you liked your Taco Bell!Yummy!=)

Heidi said...

Love the picts! I hope taco bell was delish! Happy B-day