Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Er I guess I should say Happy Father's Day weekend, since we celebrate the entire weekend in this house. I do enjoy a holiday where I can spoil my dear husband. Yes, I have posted a video. It is a slideshow. Do I watch other people's video's? Not usually. It has to be real good. So I shall not be offended if you don't watch. Just so you know, I loved making it. And I cut out probably 100 + pictures to keep it brief and to the song. Happy Father's Day!

4 comments:

The Schoonies said...

Hope that you have a very Happy Father's Day weekend! Your pictures are cute...great memories to have!

Jessie said...

Great slideshow and cute song! I loved how it sang "dry your tears" right as it showed a picture of Jace throwing a fit.

Thanks for sharing! Happy Father's Day, Jeff!

WhettenWild said...

That is SO CUTE! Garrison and Hailey want me to tell you that they liked it and they like the song. SO CUTE!

dena4kids said...

Love the song and the pictures! Happy Father's Day Jeff!