Sunday, May 11, 2008

Yo Mama

Hope y'alls are having a great day! This'd be what I got my mommy:
(actual appearance may vary)
I had totally different plans, but unfortunately my very rare perfectionism reared it's ugly head, thus the need to do flowers. It would have been an adorable picture montage dealy-o, with this picture being among it:

Isn't my mom a Betty? That's a project for a later date. Which is also why I scrapped Monique's similar mama's day present and gave her:Yep, kinda lame. 'Specially since she's the best mom I know. Patience is her middle name. Guess I oughta take some lessons. ("yeah like 20!" SHUT UP!)
And my dear sister made this for me and how I love it:

I know what you're thinking! I checked into it. They said that although I do have long fingernails, they don't take man hands for hand models. Whatever. Their loss.
And last but not least, I got my dear, sweet mother in law this apron:She's a straight-laced kinda gal so I figured this would be the best one for her-- although the one I got for myself would definitely be more fitting for her. Oops, did I just say that out loud? he he. . . Well, I was just kidding.

7 comments:

The Schoonies said...

I think your gifts look great! Every year I want to be so creative with gifts, but I am lacking in that area! I hope that you had a great Mother's Day!
Ash

Jessie said...

You look a lot like your mom did! And yes, she is a beauty, as are you.

You didn't mention anything about what Jeff and the boys got ya?!

dena4kids said...

I love the bracelet. I forgot to tell ya yesterday. I think your gifts are great! You have to get the Host for you too!=)

WhettenWild said...

Thanks for the book! You rock! You didn't even have to get me anything anyway =)
Love ya!

WhettenWild said...

oh yeah.........and you don't have "man hands" either!

Heidi said...

How sweet are you! I love the bracelet. What a great sis you have.

Jen said...

Love the bracelet. I was gonna comment on it Sunday but Ethan kept me a little too busy! Love it! I decided this year that I would buy my mom flowers she could plant outside. You usually can't go wrong with flowers!
P.S. Man hands?!!!! You don't have man hands!!!I bet you could be a hand model!